Thursday, July 16, 2009

More pics for Journey

























While trying to "post" my first chapter - I didn't get all the pics entered - so here's some more:






This is the RV part of the Bluegreen Resort "Shenandoah Crossing" in VA - about 30 miles from Charlottesville. The resort has 400 RV sites and lots of cabins, chalets, yurts, & a lodge: lots of activities - in and outdoor pools, activity room with games, ping pong, etc, exercise room, lake w/ boat rentals & fishing, putt putt golf, horse back riding, hay rides, ball fields, play grounds, - & ?





The RV sites are BIG w/ nice patio, gas grill, furniture, fire pit, & ?





Quite a place!!! We were there for 15 days. We finally got the satellite working; WiFi for $, NO phone reception - and free laundry!! :-)





While there we did manage to drive part of the Shenandoah Nat'l Park's "Skyline Drive" which is an extension of the Blue Ridge Parkway.




Every time I add a pic to this new post - it moves the others and makes the one I add be first!



Also - I see that my first post did not have all the pics I thought it did so I'll try to add them here, the second pic taken (& I thought sent) on the Skyling Drive, Nathan & his folks with him in his graduation gown (from 8th grade)
OK It looks like that's all the pics I sent in my first chapter - hopefully I'll learn some more about how to do this blog and the next chapter will look better (format?)
Let me hear from you about how you are doing and how you like this format (blog) for getting my Journey Journal Chapters.
LK&P K
































































No comments:

Post a Comment